Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I was persuaded to join Globaleye from another company stupidly.The company I had come from was very professional and had a strict dress code and the male staff all shaved and wore business attire.

My first day I was amazed at how unprofessional the whole set up was. People dressed like they were in the circus including the boss!! He had a suit that was green striped fluorescent green lining, matching green glasses. Add the pink shirt red socks and horrendous tie that looked like someone had thrown up on it, completed the ensemble.

If this wasn't bad enough staff had unshaven stubble and part beards. Whilst this is not a crime, I saw it as wholly unprofessional and not how a representative of a financial company should present. I would have thrown them out of my office if they came for an appointment with me. Then there was the manager who I saw once during the week I worked there.

He didn't even say hello, did not hold any meetings with the staff. I would come in at 08.30, and between 9 and 10 am a few would drift in, make coffee and eat breakfast. I was shocked at how slack and amateur the branch was.

Needless to say I went back to my original company.I could not work for a complete rabble of a company.

Had an Experience with Globaleye?

Comments