Office 4601، Palm Tower B، West Bay، Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Globaleye have lost me my pension, Idnan recommended I transferred my pension from a final salary scheme into a SIPP, which I was fine with, but then didn't tell me about the hidden charges they have slapped on me, and then invested my money in a fund that is down 40%, he took his commission and know will not take my calls. And know I find out Globaleye don't even have a proper license in Qatar to operate they have just a registered company, stay away from this conman, he will run away with your pension.

i haven't even told my wife of what has happened, I thought he was helping me secure my family future, but in fact all he cared about was his big fat commission. I have reported them to the QFC, and it will be my life ambition to ruin this guy

Product or Service Mentioned: Globaleye Fund Investment Service.

Reason of review: i was ripped off.

Comments

His back in Qatar his changed his name to Mohammed Malik be aware

#1422002

Dear All - I can located Idnan if needed. He has also screwed me over too.

That's so typical of this disgusting industry Globaleye should be shut down

Great his gone from coning people in Qatar to preying on the old folks in Abu Dhabi!

What a great company he works for

Idnan specialises in ruining people's savings

He is now peddling his robberies in Abu Dhabi, as Globaleye had to shut down there unlicensed office.

I hope you nail Idnan, I lost £30k in early redemption fees, he knows f**k all about investing & is a blatant liar.

Typical window sales man selling Financial Products

One of my colleagues who stated a savings account with this Idnan claims he didn't see him again once he got his commission he referred him to 5 other colleagues and all got the same treatment.

All these companies *** the people of there pensions, there needs to be a regulatory authority that handles these cowboys

Well it sounds really annoying. How can this guy cheat people in the market and damage the reputation other Financial Consultants ?

No wonder this company's telephone number in Qatar has changed.

The Qatar Financial Regulators should take action against such companies operating here . There is also another company called Devere here in Qatar, Be aware of them too.