Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I had a meeting with so called advisor in Dubai, had great rapport and said I had a shortfall in my retirement planning.Thus he recommended me a Generali Vision over 22 years.

It looked very good on paper until I was advised by an accountant friend to ask about the tax implications as a US citizen. I was told that it was not liable for tax and even worse I didn't have to declare it. I contacted my financial planner in the US who told me there was a heavy tax liability for a foreign investment and it would have to be declared!!! I could not believe he had lied to me about this.

I confronted him on the phone and he mumbled oh the law must have just changed!!

I was so angry I wanted to report him to the regulatory body, but there isn't one in the UAE.Dud advice from a dumb guy and a dumb company, steer well clear.

Review about: Globaleye Financial Advisor.

Had an Experience with Globaleye?

Comments

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more