Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I was sold a savings plan by Thomas Darwin from Globaleye in Abu Dhabi and paid into this 25 year plan for three years. In total $72,000 dollars.

When I spoke to a fellow Canadian colleague and mentioned this he told me to speak to my accountant as he believed it was tax liable back home. I did and was told to encase the policy ASAP. When I asked to surrender the policy, I was told it was worth $14,000 dollars. I checked key and was told due to the length of the term and the initial period, it's surrender value was very low.

Needless to say I was not told this, and was told I could access my money after 18 months. Pure lies. I am repatriated and was alerted to this sight as Globaleye seem to be very popular. I have heard Thomas Darwin had no qualifications and left owing a huge debt, and stole ipads.

A thief stealing from thieves. Quite ironic.

Incidentally I lost $58,000 dollars, and received no apology from Globaleye. Expats in Uae beware of this company, they will cost you dearly.

Review about: Globaleye Investment Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Have you surrendered the product?For savings plans there is an initial 18 month lock in period where your premiums are solely used to buy funds. Anyhow your IFA should had been transparent with you on this.What is your contact number? We've helped a few clients in similar situations as you.